Monday, February 2, 2009

Quit nagging me!

That was me yelling at me.  I am the worst boss EVER.  Pick, pick, pick.  Micro-manager, second guesser, ride my ass biatch.  All day, every time I wanted to sit down and blog, or play word challenge, Working Girl's Sigourney Weaver here had to stick her nose in it and let me know that I needed to prioritize.  OK, fine.  Here are the things that I will accomplish this week:

1.  Thank you cards for son #2's BD.
2.  Planning for son #1 BD.
3.  Go through toys in the attic and box for donation, trash, etc.
4.  Keep up with the laundry, put away within 24 hours of folding.
5.  Keep the house clean (it is clean right now).
6.  Call the chimney dude.
7.  Finish the filing in the office.

Satisfied?  I'm going to happy hour with the gals from accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment