Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mamadamus?

I'm getting a little freaked out.  In the blog, I mention a plane falling on my house, a few days later a plane falls on someone's house in Buffalo.  I mention chimps.  Chimp goes crazy (yes that took restraint) in the tri-state area.  I have a problem with feeling responsible for things beyond my control as it it.  So is this coincidence or am I unknowingly a soothsayer?  Just in case it's the latter, I thought I'd mention a few more things:

Lasting peace in the middle east, husband's obsession with mega millions tickets pays off, cure for cancer, solid economic recovery, free boob job, end to world hunger and disease, people are nice to each other, Jersey people learn to drive like civilized humans, children are healthy and happy, did I mention free boob job, miraculously can eat chips and dip without gaining an ounce or being bad for me, win free landscaping, have strange throat virus emerge with the singing voice of Annie Lennox.

That should cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment