Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sweet Jesus I'm gassy.

What is with holiday food and gas production?  Does it come from eating a metric fuck-ton of food in one sitting?  Is it all of the carbs?  Is it the booze?  Whatever it is I'm miserable.

The husband is home after being gone for a month and I finally have a chance to have sex with something that doesn't take watch batteries.  Thing is I feel about as sexy as the Hindenburg.  I'm actively avoiding open flame.

We did have a very nice Christmas however.  I'm quite proud of myself for actually paying attention this year to what my kids were saying they wanted and putting some real thought into the gift getting.  The four year old kept saying "Santa is a really nice person."

Happy holidays to all you other mamas out there!  I hope yours were wonderful as well.  Here's to 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment