Sunday, November 30, 2008

What. The. Hell.

Sixty bucks! Sixty bucks I paid for this stupid haircut.  No matter how much time I spend with the round brush in the morning I get this ridiculousness on both sides of my head.  I am done.  I have given "N" more than enough second chances.  Life is too short for bad haircuts.

The biggest pain in the A is that now I have to do the avoidance game at the salon because I really love the guy who does my highlights and the woman who waxes my eyebrows.  Oy vey.

But this is too much.  My kids could have tag teamed and done better.

2 comments:

  1. Sixty bucks!!! That's insane...you deserve a re-do (no pun intended)...give her a chance to make it right and then if she still doesn't fix it for FREE then tell her you are obviously not able to communicate what you want to her and say see ya around...let's hope she is professional enough to make good and also understand if she can't give you what you want it's not YOUR fault!! Good luck with that one, but sister, you have the perfect right to demand better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did go back once before! That was when she gave me the mullet...I think this was just the last straw. It's the inconsistency that gets me. I've also had some of my favorite cuts from her but it's like rolling dice.

    Good, sensible advice however. Thanks for caring about my silly do!

    ReplyDelete