Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One bad-ass SAHM

So what's a mama supposed to do when she's hanging out with the littles in the den, watching some Oprah, making carroty snacks, helping with the harework and a big ugly serpent rears its head down the burrow hole?  Kick some snake-ass, that's what.



My mother-in-law sent me this video today and my first thought was "you know damn well that's a mother bunny!"  No disrespect meant to the opposite sex of any species here, but we can all agree that no he-bunny would risk life and tail like that for anything (except maybe tail).  Of course I can't prove it, but I'd be willing to stake this month's allotment of Iced Grande Americanos on what was really happening here, and that's saying somethin'.

I am not a man-basher and this blog will never be about man-bashing.  I love men.  I love their straightforwardness, steadfastness, company and so many, many other things.  But I am in awe of women.  So my first rave is to brave mamas everywhere.  Don't mess with our kids or the people we love or we'll chase YOU up a tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment