Saturday, May 2, 2009

Marry for funny, not money

I'm so glad that after 16 years of being together, my husband and I can still make each other laugh to the tears streaming down our faces point.  I was telling him about my nose hair issue last night (which of course he found HILARIOUS, like the time I ate an oyster that tasted like cow poop, but didn't realize it tasted like poop until after I swallowed it).

So this morning he told me that after our bedtime conversation he had crazy nose hair dreams, kind of like the teeth dreams where they are all crumbling in your mouth no matter what you do, but in this case he had feathers growing out of his nose.  He would pull them out and they would just keep growing and growing.

About fifteen minutes later I'm getting ready to leave the house and he walks into the living room with a feather sticking out of his nose.

As we've all witnessed in the past months, wealth can ebb and flow.  It's important to have someone there who can always make you laugh.  I love you man.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I love it! Thanks for sharing and congrats on finding such a good mate!!

    ReplyDelete