Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh, by the way, my shower grew an ear

I tried to make that sound really nonchalant.  Did it work?  BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY GROSSED OUT.  I gagged a little downloading this picture from my iPhone:
























Right before we left on vacation, it started raining from my first floor ceiling.  Turns out the shyster who flipped this house didn't line the shower properly so now that the grout has cracked it's a complete mess.

So we didn't use the shower for a few days.  And then this happened.  Fittingly, it grew a pair of them.  My husband actually did make me throw up in my mouth a little when he insinuated that the spores that grew this came from one of us.

God knows we will have to start farming out body parts if this house keeps falling apart.  Kidney?  Anyone?

2 comments: