Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm just a girl

So Gwen and I happen to turn 40 on the same day.  I was interested in finding out what we have in common, so I did a little research.  Here's a synopsis for y'all:

Gwen
Fashion Designer
Inspired by Japanese Culture
From California
Named after a stewardess
Catholic
Has 2 boys
Worked at Dairy Queen
Had 2 weddings
Known for her "midriff"
Can sing
Natural brunette

Me
Fashion Faux Pas
Took Japanese in College
Not from California
Named after a relative
Not Catholic so much
Has 2 boys
Worked at even more embarrassing fast food job
Just 1 wedding, father would have disowned or had heart attack.
Try to hide "baby hang"
No comment on the singing.
Natural dirty blonde.  Gotcha biatch!

Seriously Gwen, I hope you are surrounded by friends as wonderful as mine on your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment