Friday, July 24, 2009

I win

The award for the lamest blogger EVER!  Sorry to be Flakey McMissing Pants.  I took a spontaneous trip last weekend; will tell all about it asap.

A couple of travel observations to keep everyone occupied:

1.)  We need a name for childless grown ups who bring their own full-sized, fuzzy blankets (usually with a picture of a cat on them) on planes.  The best I can come up with is Plankies (plane + blankies).  I know you all can do better.

2.)  What's with the stench right after take-off?  Nervous farters or the plane toilet sloshing around?  Inquiring noses want to know.

On a positive note, on my first flight I was seated next to a fellow oversharer!  I now know all about his ex-wife (strumpet) and his enlarged prostrate!  He knows about my kidney stones.  Probably not an even swap, but who's keeping score?

Looking forward to properly catching up.

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed I won't see you in Oregon!
    You are so fricking funny!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete