Monday, August 3, 2009

Vewy Vewy Tired

Hi guys. If it's possible to sleep a negative amount of hours, I accomplished that last night. The boys and I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to get to the airport and I did the whole worry about the alarm clock, look at the searing red numbers thing all night.

But we're in Oregon now (hooray!). I'm so excited to catch up with friends and family and soak in some Portland kindness and weirdness.

I do have another guest blogging installment on Fitness for Mommies today! Please hop on over to catch up on my training adventures if you'd like. I need all the help I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacay too! When you get back don't forget to send me your mailing address to my email: kara@karathom.com. So you can Go-Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara - I totally needed the Go-Girl this weekend, TWICE! Once, on a bike ride, the second time when I got home from said bike ride to find the septic tank at my parent's property full. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete