Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Sexiest Woman Alive

My boys have reached that point that they notice when I'm naked. My older son especially. I make a conscious effort now not to be naked when they're around, but sometimes it just happens and I try not to make a big deal about that either. The girl raised by wannabe hippies in me still feels like our bodies are lovely, natural things that we shouldn't have to be embarrassed about. Until your ten year old sees your naked boob profile that is.

The other day I was getting dressed and my son walked in my room to ask me a question and I was completely nude-o. I casually turned sideways and continued putting on my underwear. His eyes drifted immediately to my chest region. After cocking his head like an inquisitive puppy he lets me know the following tidbit of info:

"From the side you kind of look like a man who needs to jog more."

No comments:

Post a Comment