Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stay tuned, please.

Hey all.

First, thank you to everyone who posted a comment and to those who thought about posting a comment but then had real life tear them away from the computer to wipe a bum, cook dinner, work, walk a dog or maybe you just had to pee and then forgot. I get it.

I WILL be back to the blog. I actually feel like I have quite a bit to say. I just can't say it now because I want to be mysterious. Not really, I'm just super tired.

But I will leave you with this current meditation I'm having on aging:

Butt hair. More. WHY???


Discuss.

7 comments:

  1. The natural upward curve of butt hair actually makes for excellent dental floss. I've only tried my own though.

    I'd like to see you write something about gift baskets for dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mulva,

    You intrigue me. Have our paths crossed before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are easily intrigued. Our paths have crossed. My 1st reply should have been enough. How soon we forget.

    You are a bit long in the tooth now, so I understand your memory lapse.

    Are there many from your past that can go mano-a-mano on butt hair jokes (just to clarify, we're talking about the hairs inside the crack, right? Those are the good ones). Wouldn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mulva,

    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

    Had any dog biscuits lately?

    ReplyDelete
  5. An appetite for dog biscuits is actually quite helpful during a recession. Still trying to get the taste out of my mouth from the first one though.

    I love that you're in Jersey. No really. I grew up a suburban NY kid so I can relate to it all. You are living my scripted life you know. Thief. Sounds like everything is awesome for you though and that's great.

    40's are great. Life after 9pm was way overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mulva -

    I need your real life stats. e-mail me at mamalikeyou@gmail.com. Then I can give you my real life e-mail.

    Take that stalkers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. I will send you an e-mail with my stats. Look forward to catching up.

    This has been fun though. My first time blogging. Am I blogging or am I just the blogee? Or maybe the blogeyman?

    And I'm open to stalkers. I've never been stalkworthy.

    ReplyDelete